Introduction

         Hey there, all you geeks out there! Now that I have your attention with the 'Egyptian God,' take a moment to read this post.


 

My name is Hammaz Ahmed and I have embarked on my Cyber Security journey this fall 2023 at Saint Louis University. You might be wondering 'Doesn't this guy have assignments to tackle that he is writing blogs and killing time?'. The short answer is no, I don't. Just kidding...I got some free time this weekend. 

I am diving into Cyber Security labs, covering topics like VirtualizationFirewall Setting and much more. With every new thing I learn, I'll be crafting detailed posts to share my experience. My ultimate goal? The boring guy working as an ethical hacker, but for now mastering the basics on my own and getting familiar with industry related tools. While my university provides a wealth of knowledge and it can sometimes feel overwhelming, why not go the extra mile to explore something beyond the routine followed by a class of fifty students.

Comments

Popular Posts